Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Non-conformist

One thing I started during my teenage life is to be a non-conformist. I started of rebelling against my parent’s belief now the rebelling has encompassed the society. I am at such a stage, where even if I want to conform to the general mainstream society, I a’int allowed to. Me not being able to get an admit to pursue what I feel is the right path is just proving that point once again. I cannot take the path taken by the common man.
I have shed quite a few tears and gone through a lot of anguish and its enough. Two tears for the bucket, fuck it. I am a non-conformist not just by choice, rather by the force of my fate and circumstances. I have asked myself, whether I could possibly be happy pretending to be a conformist. Can I voluntarily create an illusionary Garden of Eden like all the people around me? Will I feel content, looking and acting like other people? Will I ever feel self-conscious being different from everyone else and want to change? Will I have the courage of convictions to stand-alone even if the whole world is against me? I have done that in my personal life, so there is precedence prooving I am capable of it. The question now is, am I capable of doing it consistently throughout my life? Eventually I will have to answer these questions honestly, to be truly happy with my achievement and purpose in life. Lots of questions unanswered but when can one have answers to all the questions in life?