Thursday, December 01, 2005

Women

I can just start and end my post with WOMEN = ENIGMA. It says it all but let me write more about it for the uninitiated.
Now people who know me would say, 'High time this bloke wrote about it'. This is one topic I consider myself proficient enough to talk. Come on, experiences makes a person know quite a bit about the topic. Few yrs back, now that looks like a lifetime ago, I was what some people would call the ladies man. Now what can I write about women/ladies/girls. Only one word can describe them appropriately according to me 'ENIGMA'. Only a fool will try to unravel the perpetual mystery. I was one such fool years back now I am a wise fool! I am still pursuing my attempt to understand my woman; it’s a matter of survival now, more about this in some other post.
Women ain’t they perfect? No matter what they are skinny, fat, blonde, brunette or even blue! If she is willing to give here love, it’s the greatest gift in the world. It makes you tall, makes you shine, smile and feel contended. They are a perfect combination of joy and ache, joy when you first get to know them and ache when they leave you.
Women on this planet come in all different shapes, sizes, color and mentality. Never ever, go by the looks of a woman. Generally, a man would want a conventionally beautiful woman clinging on to his arms, whom he can flaunt in front of his friends and family as a mark of personal achievement, a trophy, and status symbol. Beware what a man needs in the longer run is closeness and honesty in an intense emotionally supportive relation. For this, men have to look for real women, a woman whose beauty is more than skin deep. Believe me because I have been there done that, had ‘n’ number of relations learnt from mistakes and finally found my girl. Now I was plain lucky that she is pretty even in the conventional sense.
Guys, in my opinion do not necessarily stick to first girl you come across. Go out burn your hands, its fun knowing the different - colors of hair possible, touch of those different soft skin, ways each girls feels in your arms, smell of different girls, the taste of biting them (wherever). It is a buyers market so sample a few; do you ever buy a car without test-driving it? Ladies reading this post no pun intended, it’s applicable even for you. There can be no end on what can be written about women, but the best way to know them is not reading; rather it’s in meeting them. So let me end this with a quote applicable to chocolates and women.
‘Sweets are first tasted by the eye, but flavor is the heart and soul of all confectionery.’ - John Millar